You are probably using an activation code for a different version. Make sure you are installing the version you bought.
Articles in this section
- "Cannot find a 64/32 bit ODBC driver for Access"
- When I try to activate I get an error that says "This Serial Number has Already Been Activated."
- I am getting an error message about encoding errors.
- Optimization error: Line 113698: More than eight newlines encountered in quoted string. Please check your ASCII Options to make sure that they are appropriate for your file.
- When I try to activate Stat/Transfer, I get an error message that says "The activation code you are trying to submit is for a different platform". I'm using the same platform I used last time!
- error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory