If you are running 32 bit Stat/Transfer and 64 bit Access drivers, you may have this problem. The same is true for 64 bit Stat/Transfer and 32 bit Access drivers.
You have two options:
- Install the opposite version of the Access drivers.
- Install the opposite version of Stat/Transfer.
In most instances, we recommend installing a new version of Stat/Transfer. The reasons are:
- Installation is quick and straightforward. Your activation will cover both versions.
- You can have both versions of Stat/Transfer installed simultaneously (just don't run them at the same time). Microsoft only allows one version of Access to be installed.
- You don't lose much by having the opposite version. Mostly the reason we have two versions is because of this issue. 64-bit Stat/Transfer does have the ability to access more memory, and larger Excel files but the difference is small. If you want, you can keep a 32 bit version and only use it when you deal with Access files.
To install a new copy of Stat/Transfer, go to https://www.stattransfer.com/downloads/ to get a demo copy, and activate it following the instructions at: https://circlesys.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000183103-How-do-I-activate-Stat-Transfer-