- MAC: Version 13 stopped working when I upgraded to Catalina
- "Unknown Developer" Message--Installing Stat/Transfer on MacOS 10.15 Catalina
- I didn't deactivate Stat/Transfer, and now I no longer have access to my computer. Can I free up an activation somehow?
- How do I activate Stat/Transfer?
- How do I Activate Stat/Transfer without an Internet Connection?
- How do I whitelist Stat/Transfer in Norton?
- Error reading dictionary - SAS dataset set dictionary was stopped because of the error (17).
- "Cannot find a 64/32 bit ODBC driver for Access"
- When I try to activate I get an error that says "This Serial Number has Already Been Activated."
- I am getting an error message about encoding errors.
- "I cannot run Stat/Transfer on Debian Linux 9.4. It says I am missing libpng12. What shold I do?"
- Optimization error: Line 113698: More than eight newlines encountered in quoted string. Please check your ASCII Options to make sure that they are appropriate for your file.
SAS Data Files
ODBC Data Sources
- Q. I have some blank rows in my worksheet. Stat/Transfer stops reading the data as soon as it encounters a blank row. Is there any way to work around this?
- How should I represent missing values in my worksheet?
- I have variable names in the first row of my worksheet, but Stat/Transfer doesn’t use them. It makes up names like col1 and col2. How can I solve this problem?